Monday 16 February 2015

Travelling around the world

Hi everybody, my name is Núria Fusellas, and now I’m going to talk about travelling around the world.

Do you like travel? Where do you want to go?

Well, many people want to travel around the world for visit new places and meet their costumes, and also the gastronomy and the most famous places are America, here Europe and probably Asia.

When I was little, I travel around Europe. I visited England, London; Greece, Athens; Slovenia, Ljubljana; etc. I think the best trip I’ve had was when I went to Canary Islands. I was young, about 5 years old so I don’t remember very much. I went there by airplane and now I hate it.

I ever want to travel the world; I would like to travel to Australia because there are many activities to do like diving, surfing. Also you can visit many famous places or visit the famous animals in Australia, the koala and the kangaroo.

Also I want to travel to Canada because is a very peaceful place and it has got many types of animals and plants and I love that, in the winter you can do all the winter sports like snowboarding, skiing, curling,… and in the summer you can go to camping, or kayaking,…



No comments:

Post a Comment