Thursday 24 September 2015


MY LAST SUMMER

Hi, now I'm going to talk about my last summer. First of all, I'm talking about Lourdes; then about my days in Banyoles and finally about my journey around Europe.
Some days after finishing the school classes, I went to Lourdes for five days with my friends with Girona Hospitality. We needed to take the “sick” people around the city, talking to them and organize some activities.

In July, I stayed in Banyoles resting after we came back from Lourdes. For two weeks, my friend, Maria, and I tried to go kayaking in the lake with the Club. It was so tiring but so funny because there was people training there too. I also met some friends during that month and with my family we went to the beach.

In August my parents and I rent a little van and we went travelling around Europe for a whole week. We went through France, Liechenstein, Switzerland, Austria and Germany, and we turned back to Italy. My favourite places were Austria, Germany and North-Italy because they were peaceful and beautiful places with a lot of mountains and lakes.

The rest of the summer I stayed in Banyoles meeting my friends and my family.

In every way, it was a great summer.











My classmates:
Joan Rigau: He went to Lourdes twice, first with Girona Hospitality and the second one was with an international movement.
Elisenda: She went to an exchange program in USA for one month and she stayed there with a Mexican family. 
Joan Cagigós: He went to Hawaii in middle September. He went there by plane going from Barcelona to Frankfurt and then to Hawaii.
Núria Jaén: She went to a premonitor school in Medinyà the next Monday after school, she went there every day of the week.
Laia: In August she spent two weeks in Palamós going to the beach and walking in the afternoon with her family.
Elisabet: She went to Andorra to celebrate her birthday because she had never been there before.
Maria Serra: She went to Asturias for the Canoing Spain Championship and in September she went to Belgium to do canoing.

My Oral Presentation:





Observation:

In my Oral Presentation, I didn't look to much at the audience, I looked almost all the time to the walls to keep remembering everything. I had a little paper in the table but I didn't read in it, I just had a few looks.
I organized the few ideas I had chronologically, to match them I tried to use some markers to make my presentation more clear.
I check the grammar verbs to make sense for what I was talking about. I also check in the diccionary for new words and how to pronounse them, but it was hard to do it.







No comments:

Post a Comment