Thursday 26 November 2015

Formal letter

21 Agatha Road
Warwick
CV5 2XS
A&D Games
267 Dean Street
London
W1D 5RS

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about the product I bought last week in your website. First of all, I bought a CD with a hole album of modern music, in your website says that the purchase will go with a protective box that would keep save the product during the journey, and when I recieved there wasn't any box. Unfourtunately, this description is wrong so it'd be better that you change that in your web.

When I recieved the CD I was really excited for having it but, because of the no-protective box, the CD was damaged and I couldn't listen to any song because there weren't any songs in the CD. Furthermore, I was really shocked about the fact that there wasn't any MP3 player that I bought with the CD.

I've always been really impresed about your store and with your products because your company is the most famous in the world! I hope that it has been a mistake. I have already paid the purchase so I hope that you give me a full refund.

I look forward to hearing from you in a near future
Yours faithfully,

Núria Fusellas


No comments:

Post a Comment