Thursday 26 November 2015

Informal letter

Hi George,

How are you? What have you been doing since I saw you last? I’m doing great; some months ago I went into a volunteer program.

I decided to go to Lourdes this year but I was thinking about it a couple of years ago. Well, I’m glad that I made it because it was really fun and magical. We went there only five days, but we were like two thousands of people in there! It was only for the Girona Hospitality. We went there with the old people that are feeling alone. Basically, we needed to talk and be with them to make them enjoy the journey.

Has that ever happened to you? I mean, being in an activity that make you feel more comfortable and better with yourself? It never happened to me before and I enjoy most of time since then.

Well, I’ve got to go now.

See you

Núria

No comments:

Post a Comment