Wednesday 4 May 2016

LET'S TALK

I think I improved my English through these last years by watching a lot of TV series in American English. I also read a lot of posts on the social media from different magazines, like seventeen or teen vogue (all for teenagers), of from famous people; I listen to music but I understand it too, it's a really fun way to learn more English every day.
Travelling a lot helped me to improve my English too. I've always looked up to my cousins and my brother, they are fantastic English students and when I was younger I wanted to be like them, so while we were travelling I was always listening to their conversations with other people. The last few years, I travelled with my parents and they don't speak English so I had to talk to foreign people to know everything of the different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment