Wednesday 4 May 2016

WRITING A BLOG

Month 1:
I've just joined the Horse Weekend, which one is a group of teenagers that spend the whole weekend, once a month, in horse riding center and are also looking for the animals in the farm. I wished I had heard about this before, it's amazing! The people are really friendly and it seems to be like a family. My fist weekend I spent cleaning all the stables, it  was really tiring but it was worth it, because I was all the time with the animals.

Month  2:
This month we went to do a ride. It was all day going out with my new friends and our horses in the forest. We started doing a little walk in the town but then we went into the forest. We had lunch in there, with a little food we brought. The experience really helped us because we got the chance to get to know each other more, an now I'm feeling more comfortable with them.

Month 3:
This weekend some kids came and we taught them all the horse riding methods to good at this sport. They were so excited about everything so that we also watched a little film about horses and they calm down immediately. I believe that if you teach kids what's about and then you show them in real life, it'd be more succeesful.

No comments:

Post a Comment